In order to submit a wrestling product review you need to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The content and images that you submit, will become the sole property of WrestleClub.com and cannot be published on any other site
- Your review does not infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity
- Positive or Negative – Your review is honest and accurate
- At this time we will only accept reviews from legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry.
- you are at least 18 years old or you are the parent of a wrestler.
- Do not Impersonate another person or misrepresent your identity
- You agree the article was written by you and was not copied off the internet.
- You agree to allow us to post your name. Example: Review posted by Trenton from Broken Arrow High School.
- We reserve the right reject any product review for any reason.
- The product must be a wrestling product or related to wrestling such as digital scales. If you’re unsure, please ask us.
You agree to indemnify and hold RealWorks Web Solutions Inc (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
These guidelines apply to every customer review and must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether a customer review breaches these guidelines.
How Will We Use a Customer Review
All reviews are read and moderated to abide by our guidelines and to determine authenticity. We will notify you if the review is accepted or rejected. If rejected, the review will not be used on our site. All approved, valid reviews will be posted within 1 week of submission.
We are looking for real product reviews that will help the wrestling community. Any review that we believe to be fake will be immediately rejected. We will take the following steps to review your submission:
- We will determine that the person is a wrestler or a parent of a wrestler. We will do this by visiting social media sites and/or relevant wrestling sites. If we cannot determine the wrestlers exists, we will contact you to verify. If we still cannot verify the person using the product was a wrestler, we will reject the customer review.
- The images you submit must be original and take by you. If said images have been published on another website or we feel the there is a copyright issue, we will reject the review.
- We will read your submission. We will review other review sites and If we feel that the submission is not your words, we will reject the review.
If accepted, we will add your review to our site. You grant us the right to use, edit, add, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute the material contained in your customer review. The permission is never ending and the content we add to our site is the owner of WrestleClub. Once the review is published, we can remove or modify said review at our discretion.
Changes in Terms
We may change the rules at any time. You are expected to visit this page to read about any rule changes that are legally binding to the reviewer.